These are our three year-end goals. Pray for:
1. Baptisms, which represent and celebrate new life through faith in the Gospel of Jesus,
2. New core team members who serve the body of Christ, share the Gospel, and make disciples, and
3. Monthly financial support for neighboring efforts, part-time paid help, missions projects, and securing a physical meeting space as we grow.
4. In addition to the three year-end goals represented above, Jim plans to produce an official membership and leadership development process this year.
5. Finally, ask God to send leaders to help our church develop into a strong body that makes disciples. Pray for elders who can guide and protect the church alongside Jim, and pray for the following positions to be filled:
You can pray for God to bring these goals to fruition and that his will in Kansas City be done!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, which passes understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Interested in more? Download to see the Strategies Implemented to reach these goals.
God's Story in KC
God is working & moving in Kansas City! This is the journey from our perspective.