BREATH OF FRESH AIR
Matthew 6: 5-14
1. From this passage to do you conclude that prayer is optional or not?
2. When you pray what are three main/common things you bring up/ask for?
3. Why do you think God expects you to pray if He already knows what you need?
4. Do you find any promises/commands/warnings in these passages? And do you have any objects or questions regarding these passages?
5. Do you feel prayer benefits your or God?
6. How do you think prayer and forgiveness impact your relationship with God?
To help us wrestle with God's Word and engage as a community, answer these questions prior to the next Saturday evening worship gathering.
Making It Real
This application piece is a follow-up to each Saturday evening sermon. We typically discuss assignments at the Missional Community Gatherings.