1. How do we recognize the plank in our own eye? How do we remove it?
2. What do you think God is talking about when he says, “Do not give dogs what is sacred”?
3. Do you think there is a catch to “ask and it will be given”?
4. What are signs of the narrow gate vs the wide gate?
5. How do you apply the golden rule? “Do unto others as you would have them do to you”
6. What does this passage convict you to pray about?
7. How do we apply ourselves to these scriptures?
To help us wrestle with God's Word and engage as a community, answer these questions prior to the next Saturday evening worship gathering.
Making It Real
This application piece is a follow-up to each Saturday evening sermon. We typically discuss assignments at the Missional Community Gatherings.