1. What do you find yourself storing up or worrying about?
2. When you worry, how does it affect your relationship with God?
3. Verse 30 says, “Oh you of little faith.” How is our faith connected to worry?
4. Is there anything that you need to take to God?
5. What would it look like practically to not worry about needs such as eating, drinking, or what to wear?
6. God warns that each day has trouble of its own, what are we to do with the trouble for that day?
To help us wrestle with God's Word and engage as a community, answer these questions prior to the next Saturday evening worship gathering.
Making It Real
This application piece is a follow-up to each Saturday evening sermon. We typically discuss assignments at the Missional Community Gatherings.