LOVE TO SPRING LIFE, Matthew 5:43-48
LOVE TO SPRING LIFE
Matthew 5: 43-48
1) Do you have an enemy? Is it a person or an obstacle, a feeling or a situation?
2) What does God say you should do regarding that enemy?
3) How do you feel when you see evil getting the upper hand? Is it just?
4) What do you think of the promise God gives, that you may be sons of the father In heaven?
5) How do you apply the command given by God, "be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly father is perfect?
6) Does this passage cause you to pray? About what?
Extra: After spending some time looking at the passage, what do you think is the main truth?
*Each time we get together we look at some leading questions. Leading questions are available the week before the gathering to help you spend time with God looking at the Scriptures that will be discussed. It is to help guide you to ask, wrestle with and bring questions and insights that you have to the gathering. It will allow you to share these with other people and engage with the message. Currently these questions are implanted in the message. In the future, as the church grows, we will gather in a larger location where the questions will be discussed in groups prior to the message.
To help us wrestle with God's Word and engage as a community, answer these questions prior to the next Saturday evening worship gathering.
Making It Real
This application piece is a follow-up to each Saturday evening sermon. We typically discuss assignments at the Missional Community Gatherings.